Blueway Adventures offers exciting and quality Master Naturalist and ACA Certified guided kayak tours and kayak fishing on scenic and historic Lake Moultrie, Lake Marion and Charleston area rivers. Our tours are ideal adventures for family outings, vacation side trips, wildlife viewing and fun in the sun. Discover southern culture, colonial history and exciting wildlife. Explore refreshing lakes, stunning rivers and mysterious swamps. Fish the world famous Santee Cooper lakes. Kayak rentals and classes are also offered. Book your adventure today at 843-697-2812 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meetings, Groups & Reunions
All types of church groups choose Berkeley County because we offer something for everyone. Youth groups, senior groups, women’s groups, men’s groups, and even church leadership groups find Berkeley County is the place for the perfect retreat.
Looking for a unique and exciting location for your next corporate event? How about holding your seminar in a swamp, or, having your next meeting in a monastery? Yes, Berkeley County offers state-of-the-art meeting facilities in out-of-the-ordinary settings…and you certainly won’t have to worry about your next corporate event being considered “boring.” For those of you looking for traditional meeting site, we do offer those as well!
Berkeley County is fast becoming one of the premier family reunion destinations in the southeast. Our central location and proximity to family-friendly accommodations and attractions offers you the perfect resources to create precious and memorable moments.
Please contact the Chamber of Commerce for a list of accommodations offering a special group discount.
Berkeley County attracts student sports teams from all across the United States. We even recently hosted a team from Puerto Rico. Stay just minutes away from the Gahagan Sports Complex. We are conveniently located just minutes from area attractions.
The Berkeley Chamber is offering an incentive to tour companies to bring their groups to Berkeley County for an overnight visit during shoulder months. The Berkeley Chamber along with the participant hotel will provide a $200.00 fuel card if the motorcoach group is staying over-night in a Berkeley County hotel.
How the program works:
- Berkeley Chamber will give the tour company a $200.00 fuel card for 20 rooms booking for one over night stay.
- The program is available to tour bus companies who submit an official application and are approved through the Chamber prior to their trip and who submit a hotel receipt meeting the criteria after the trip.
- The reimbursement is based on an overnight stay in a Berkeley County hotels where the motor coach group has paid for at least 20 rooms for one night. Only one fuel card per trip will be awarded.
- Limited to 5 times per company in fiscal year with reimbursements becoming available June 1. The time periods would be June through July 2012 and November 2012 through January 2013.
- Limited reimbursement of “$200” per trip
- There is a minimum requirement of 20 room nights at the hotel for one night per trip
1004 Old Highway 52
Moncks Corner, SC 29461
Looking for a fast, exciting, mind, body and soul building educational opportunity? We offer it all. Berkeley County prides itself on its reputation of being one of the great getaways for the next generation! Stay in Berkeley County and experience history, culture and adventure like no other. Explore Mepkin Abbey, an active trappist monastery, located on the plantation site of Revolutionary War Hero Henry Laurens. Old Santee Canal Park features the site of the first true canal in America, which served as an early trading post for Native Americans. The first semi-submersible torpedo boat, CSS Little David, was also built in Berkeley County. At Cypress Gardens, enjoy swamp safaris, fossil digs, bug hunts and other fun programs personalized for your group.