Tour Bus Incentive Program
The Berkeley Chamber is offering an incentive to tour companies to bring their groups to Berkeley County for an overnight visit during shoulder months. The Berkeley Chamber along with the participant hotel will provide a $200.00 fuel card if the motorcoach group is staying over-night in a Berkeley County hotel.
How the program works:
- Berkeley Chamber will give the tour company a $200.00 fuel card for 20 rooms booking for one over night stay.
- The program is available to tour bus companies who submit an official application and are approved through the Chamber prior to their trip and who submit a hotel receipt meeting the criteria after the trip.
- The reimbursement is based on an overnight stay in a Berkeley County hotels where the motor coach group has paid for at least 20 rooms for one night. Only one fuel card per trip will be awarded.
- Limited to 5 times per company in fiscal year with reimbursements becoming available June 1. The time periods would be June through July 2012 and November 2012 through January 2013.
- Limited reimbursement of “$200” per trip
- There is a minimum requirement of 20 room nights at the hotel for one night per trip
1004 Old Highway 52
Moncks Corner, SC 29461