Looking for a unique and exciting location for your next corporate event? How about holding your seminar in a swamp, or, having your next meeting in a monastery? Yes, Berkeley County offers state-of-the-art meeting facilities in out-of-the-ordinary settings…and you certainly won’t have to worry about your next corporate event being considered “boring.” For those of you looking for traditional meeting site, we do offer those as well!
Yes, you can hold your seminar in our blackwater swamp!
Our monastery welcomes meetings!
- Always an Adventure
- Berkeley Country Club
- Berkeley County Museum and Heritage Museum
- Blueway Adventures, LLC
- Charleston Battery Soccer
- Crowfield Golf and Country Club
- Cypress Gardens
- Exchange Park
- Fisheagle Tours
- Gilligan’s at the Dock in Moncks Corner
- Mepkin Abbey
- Oscars Restaurant
- RiverDogs Baseball
- Short Stay Navy Outdoor Recreation Area
- Stony Landing Plantation
- Wannamaker County Park & Whirlin’ Waters Waterpark